AllianceTech Vapor is back with its newest RDA atomizer: The Flave 22 Stainless Steel Edition!
– Diameter: 22mm
– Material: Stainless Steel 316L
– Delivered with drip tip made of Ultem
– The Flave 22 Stainless Steel works just like The Flave RDA. It accepts single coil builds, only smaller because the deck has been reduced.
– Coils are still easy to build thanks to the notches on each side of the deck. The deck’s base has also been milled to welcome more juice!
– The Flave 22 Stainless Steel is a bottom-feeder atomizer.
– Airflow is still adjustable but a bit tighter than usual.
– The dripper is delivered with a Gold-Plated Pin.
– RDA atomizer
– Delivered with BF Pin
– Airflow control
– Single coil – Easy to build thanks to the notches of each side of the deck
– Milled deck for more juice
– The Flave 22 SS x1
– BF Gold Plated Pin x1
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Levelvape.com and any of Levelvape.com's parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Levelvape.com and any or all of Levelvape.com's parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!